Last update: March 2017
The owner of the website https://www.quoters.io (the ‘Web Page’ or ‘Website’) is CLOUDMAN LABS, S.L. (the ‘Company’). CLOUDMAN LABS, S.L. is a Spanish company with registered office at Calle Industrias, 5º D, 47005 Valladolid, incorporated by means of a public deed executed before the Notary Public of Valladolid Ms. Carmen Fernández-Prida Casado on November 14, 2014, registered under no 1,132 in her notarial records. It is registered in the Commercial Registry of Valladolid under volume 1,471, folio 106, page VA-26,987, 1st Registration, and it has tax ID no B-47.732.078.
You may contact the Company at any time by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoters is an online service for companies, professionals and individual entrepreneurs. Through the ‘Quoters’ service (the ‘Service’), the User can quickly and easily create professional-looking quotes online. The User can also store them in the cloud, reuse them and retrieve information from previous quotes, among other services.
2. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
Likewise, you expressly agree not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage data, content, programs, files, electronic documents and other material found on the Website.
- You agree to refrain from obstructing other users’ access to the access service through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which the service is provided, as well as not to engage in actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems.
3. ONLINE SERVICE CONTRACT
- Through the Website, you may contract the Quoters service.
- Upon contracting a service, you will be informed of the General and Specific Terms and Conditions applicable in each case, which you must accept, and you will be redirected to the secure gateway to make the required payment by a means of payment accepted by said gateway.
4. PASSWORD USE
- In order to access certain content and pages of the Website, you will be required to choose a username and password that you must enter into the corresponding section of the Website, to log on as a registered user of the Website.
- We will not be held responsible for any improper use of your account and/or passwords made by you or any third party. You are responsible for the safekeeping of any user IDs and passwords provided to you as registered user, preventing improper use or access by third parties.
- In case of loss of your password, improper access by third parties, suspicion of loss of your password or of improper access, you must change your password as soon as possible or, if you cannot do so, inform us as soon as possible so that we may take the appropriate measures.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the Website), as well as trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Website are protected by all applicable intellectual and industrial property laws.
- The Company does not grant licences or authorisations of any kind for the personal use of its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to its Website and the services and products offered herein.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual or industrial property rights over the materials or content provided as part of the Website are the exclusive property of the Company or of those who granted us the licence for their use, and acknowledge that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the owner thereof.
6. LIABILITY REGIME
- The Company does not guarantee continued access to or the correct display, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- The Company shall not be liable for the information and other content integrated into third-party websites or spaces accessible from the Company’s Website through links or hyperlinks, or for the information and other content integrated into third-party spaces or web pages from which the Company’s Website can be accessed through links or hyperlinks, or for the information and contents of any third-party website that is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of the Company, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- Liability for Website use.
You are solely responsible for any acts of infringement you may commit, or for any damages that you may cause by using the Website, absolving the Company, its partners, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives of any liability that could be derived from your actions. The Company shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated information on the Website; however, the Company does not guarantee the absence of errors, possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this Website. You are solely liable for any claim or legal, judicial or extrajudicial proceedings initiated by third parties against the Company based on your use of the Website. When applicable, you will bear any expenses, costs and indemnities incurred by the Company due to such claims or legal actions.
- Responsibility for Website operation.
The Company shall not be held liable for any interference, omission, interruption, computer virus, breakdown in communications lines or disconnection in the operations of the electronic system originating from causes beyond the Company’s control. Likewise, the Company also declines any liability that could be derived from delays or blocks in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or traffic overload of communication lines or the Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the Company’s control. The Company is entitled to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the total or partial accessibility of the Website due to maintenance, repair, updates or improvement operations.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- Without prejudice to the rights that could assist you as a consumer, for any legal dispute arising from the existence, access, use or content of the Website, you expressly waive any jurisdiction that may otherwise apply to you, agreeing to be subject to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the courts of Valladolid.